The maximum quantity is 4 cubic metres (m3) PER truckload for this product.
If you require more than a truckload,
- Please complete your order and then,
- Make another separate order (due to the quantity limit per truckload).
- Prices exclude delivery costs. The delivery cost is calculated at checkout based on your address and the distance required to deliver the products to you.
This product is NASAA Certified Organic | Certificate No. 6273M [view PDF]
A well-bodied soil low in nutrients. Suitable to plant straight into, or mix with existing soil, then plant. Developed to suit Australian Native plants and Native gardens.
Our Native Mix can be used all year round and has been developed especially for your native garden. Australian natives love this mix, simply incorporate Native Mix into your existing soil and then plant.
Native Mix contains a blend of shredded green waste and concentrated blended organics (composted 10%), which are composted, pasteurised, matured and tested to Australian Standard 4454-2012. We also add Loam to retain water, graduated pellets as a PH buffer and blended sand.
Native Mix is also Certified Organic by NAASA and we recommend using it during Spring to encourage optimal growth.
Our loads of gardening goodness will help bring your landscaping dreams to life. Order now and we will deliver direct to you or pick up your order from our High Wycombe depot.
Have a question about this product? Give us a call on 08 9454 5033.
Explore More: Soil Delivery Perth
To avoid delays in delivering your gardening supplies, please place a separate order
- if you choose Full Truckload or
- if you require more than 2 different products in one delivery.
Delivery costs are as follows:
- $40 per delivery within 5km,
- $60 per delivery within 17km,
- $70 per delivery within 35km,
- $90 per delivery within 50km.
For deliveries outside the 50km zone, please contact us at (08) 9454 5033.
Delivery time is 1 to 2 working days.