The maximum quantity is 8 cubic metres (m3) PER truckload for this product.
If you require more than a truckload,
- Please complete your order and then,
- Make another separate order (due to the quantity limit per truckload).
- Prices exclude delivery costs. The delivery cost is calculated at checkout based on your address and the distance required to deliver the products to you.
Our Mushroom Compost is made from a combination of straw, coco peat, spent mushroom and pasteurised chicken manure. It works wonders at delivering the nutrients plants need to thrive in your garden. Mushroom Compost makes for an excellent mulch and can be incorporating into the soil as a conditioner. It also helps retain moisture in your garden and improves soil microbiology.
Spread Mushroom Compost around flowering plants, trees and shrubs, vegetables and herbs. We recommend using a depth of 25mm when applied as mulch on top of existing soil.
Our Mushroom Compost complies with Australian Standard 4454-2012.
Our loads of gardening goodness will help bring your landscaping dreams to life. Order now and we will deliver direct to you or pick up your order from our High Wycombe depot.
Have a question about this product? Give us a call on 08 9454 5033.
To avoid delays in delivering your gardening supplies, please place a separate order
- if you choose Full Truckload or
- if you require more than 2 different products in one delivery.
Delivery costs are as follows:
- $40 per delivery within 5km,
- $60 per delivery within 17km,
- $70 per delivery within 35km,
- $90 per delivery within 50km.
For deliveries outside the 50km zone, please contact us at (08) 9454 5033.
Delivery time is 1 to 2 working days.